Data Architect Analytics
As part of the Analytics and R&D team you will work on the development of breakthrough products that leverage wireless and sensor data. You should have strong software development and machine learning skills with passion for sensor data, plus a demonstrated ability to dive deep. This is a highly visible and dynamic position, offering an exceptional opportunity to grow and make a dramatic impact.
Required Education and Experience:
- Masters or Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- 5-7 experience in data architect, data warehouse technologies and/or a back-end reporting systems for Analytics application.
- You have experience in architecting highly scalable, highly concurrent and low latency systems
- You have experience with Big Data and NoSQL technologies like Hadoop, HBase, Cassandra, Hypertable, Storm, Flume, Pig and Hive
- You can adapt cutting edge technologies to enterprise requirements including high availability and disaster recovery
- Experience working with and evaluating open source technologies and demonstrated ability to make objective choices
- You have launched commercially successful software on small-medium sized teams
- You have passion and/or expertise in Natural Language Processing, Data Mining, Recommendation Systems or Probability/Optimization Algorithms
- You are interested in Data Science and learning how to make sense of massive amounts of unstructured data